SFTPBlackbox .NET Description
With help of SFTPBlackbox your .NET application can
* Upload and download files and directories to / from wide range of SFTP servers
* Delete and Rename Files and directories on remote server
* Read and write remote files by chunks
* Support full range of file and directory operations, defined by SFTP protocol (versions 2 to 6 of the protocol)
* Authenticate using SSH keys, passwords, X.509 certificates or Kerberos protocol
* Generate and validate SSH keys
* Store SSH keys on cryptographic hardware (USB cryptotokens, smartcards)
Also you can use SFTPBlackbox to
* Build your own SFTP server application
* Handle any requests from the remote clients in your server via flexible event-driven architecture
* Provide access to real or virtual file system via SFTP
SFTPBlackbox .NET Edition is a comprehensive collection of managed .NET components that add add client-side and server-side support for SFTP (Secure File Transfer Protocol) to your .NET Framework applications.
SFTPBlackbox components are a clean-room implementation of all SSH/SFTP protocol specifications, which don't use any third-party libraries for core functionality.
SFTPBlackbox is compatible with all major SSH / SFTP servers and clients on the market.
This is .NET edition, which can be integrated into Visual Studio 2008, 2005, 2003, Delphi Prism. It requires .NET Framework 1.1, 2.0, 3.0 or 3.5, Mono (1.0 or 2.0) or .NET CF (1.0, 2.0, 3.5).
SFTPBlackbox .NET Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in SFTPBlackbox .NET 7.2.169
Release notes are not available currently.
SFTPBlackbox .NET Requirements
No additional system requirements.